KISS HER I'M FAMOUS (2013) - Lesbian Web Series (USA)



Kiss Her I'm Famous is a lesbian web series that follows two best friends, Mandy and Jen who attempt to find fame by launching a phoney sex scandal tape and fall in love in the process. Created by Rolla Selbak, this smart and funny lesbian web series really stands out from the crowd with its intelligent dialogue and multiple layers.

Tracy Ryerson - (as Mandy)

Ilea Matthews - (as Jeny)

Country of Origin: USA

Genre: Drama / Comedy

Language: English

Subtitles: None



Related Links
Official Website for Kiss Her I'm Famous web series
Kiss Her I'm Famous on IMDb
Official Blog for Kiss Her I'm Famous Web Series

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lesbians Watch - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose